Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Scrapbook Creations Card Gallery

Finally, I got my Scrapbook Creations Magazine in the post. How exciting!!! These are my first two cards every published in a magazine. They are on page 90 and 91 in the Card Gallery section of the magazine. I have been playing around with Distress Inks for a while now, and was so excited to hear they wanted my cards. They asked me to create 4 more for them with instructions on how to make them. These are also focusing on distress inks.These will be in the April addition of the magazine coming out today. It's a special addition with Kaszazz headlining the front cover. I believe the DVD that comes with it will be based on some Kaszazz projects being demonstrated. Can't wait to get that issue!

2 comments:

Rachel Witthaus said...

Congratulations on being published!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Simone, the cards are beautiful. How exciting to be published, I'm sure Kaszazz is pleased too.